When I complained of boredom as a kid, my dad always responded: "Go write a story." And that's what I've been doing ever since.

I graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin with a bachelors degree in journalism (news editorial and public relations sequences) and French. After a few years working as a newspaper reporter, I turned to corporate writing and editing, where I  built a career for 10 years. Always honing my craft, I then turned to screenwriting, blogging and consulting.

From 2012 - 2015, I lived abroad with my family in the Netherlands. My most recent articles have been published on Expatica, the premier site for English-speaking expatriates and internationals across Europe.

In June 2016, I completed a very personal 2-year project: co-writing and publishing my father's Vietnam War memoir.
I am available for writing, editing and teaching. Contact me at brookemillerhall@gmail.com.